Friday 5:00 pm through Monday 8:00 am Working every other weekend
- Supervision of residential students
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and/or training as requested
- Be available to residents during duty hours.
- Actively inform residents of pertinent information.
- Assist, as requested, in the handling of all emergency situations (e.g., fire, health, safety).
- Receive and promptly process requests for maintenance repairs and custodial needs.
- Follow all terms of the Public Relations Policy
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in a residential facility preferred but not required.
- CPR/Lifesaving Certification preferred by not required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- communication skills – written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem-solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
Full-time Position | Reports to Executive Director
The program manager is to work with the executive director to create and/or implement programs to be administered. PM implements all guidelines and policies with the purpose of ensuring compliance with all Ministry regulations, as well as maintaining alignment with the mission of the Ministry. This employee must have and maintain a good testimony of a Christ-centered life.
- monitors the effectiveness of the program, making adjustments as needed.
- will budget for all program needs such as materials, trips and teaching tools required.
- will meet with the ED 1st of the month to go over the monthly schedule, in addition to the regularly scheduled meeting Monday at 11:30am. All activities must be scheduled and approved by ED a month in advance.
- will work with ED on the mentor appointments and monitor the progress together.
- is responsible for the day to day activities of the students in Genesis Ministries, including following the current daily schedule.
- is responsible for choreographing and teaching programmed worship songs
- is responsible for issuing and follow up with student contracts to ensure each is completed in a timely manner.
- is responsible for personal weekly meetings to ensure the growth of each student
- is responsible for partnering with students and sending the weekly grocery list to the Rockingham Hope program on Monday by 2:00 pm.
- is responsible for taking call bi-weekly
- is responsible for order of online grocery and shopping with students for current needs.
- is responsible for overseeing the maintenance done on both the property and vehicles
- are responsible for supervising one-weekend visitation per month and keeping a good rapport with the student’s family and maintain healthy boundaries. All communication should be directed to the Genesis Ministries platform.
- is to share the responsibility with the ED of Sunday ministry presentations. This will be on an as-needed basis.
- is to work with ED on any medical needs that arise with the students, including the dental bus arrangements
- is to work with ED on transportation to all scheduled events on behalf of Genesis Ministries.
- is to have the following reports to the ED at said date:
- Expense Report-Due Monday following personal expense or mileage
- Non-Cash Report due by the 1st business day monthly
- Activity Report Due by 2:00 on 2nd business day monthly
- Weekly Teaching/Meeting Schedule due by Fridays @ 3:00
- Must comply with Public Relations and Employee Policies
- High School completion (GED or Diploma) required.
- 4 Years of Ministry Experience
- College Degree Preferred
- Christian with a ministry mindset, utilizing the skills, training, and experience God has provided.
- Level-headed and quick thinking; able to diffuse situations and exercise good judgment in alignment with Genesis values and policies
- Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Must possess valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- Clear and direct communicator, able to give clear instructions.
- Requires self-motivation