- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Prepare marketing material for Executive meetings
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Manage social media accounts
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Manage daily data entry logs
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office and Ministry supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Attend weekly and quarterly leaders meeting
- This is a part-time position, with the potential for turning into full-time.
- Must sign confidentiality agreement
- Other duties not listed here may be assigned
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Must have three years’ experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School diploma or equivalent
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Christian with a ministry mindset, utilizing the skills, training and experience God has provided.
- Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media outlets, and standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Must possess valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- Clear and direct communicator, able to give clear instruction.
- Requires self-motivation.
- Have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and must live a life according to Biblical standards.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith, Lifestyle Statement, and the overall vision of Genesis Ministries of Rockingham County, INC
- Successfully pass a background screening (criminal, sexual offender, and MVR), reference checks.