Part-Time Overnight Team Member
Weekend Tech | Friday 6:00 pm through Monday 8:00 am Working every other weekend
- Attend and participate in staff meetings as requested
- Assist in the supervision of the residents, responding to all requests and emergencies during duty hours.
- Attend and participate in staff training sessions as requested.
- Contact the Executive Director as necessary on behalf of the residents regarding issues of concern to the residents.
- Be available to residents during duty hours.
- Actively inform residents of pertinent information.
- Assist, as requested, in the handling of all emergency situations (e.g., fire, health, safety).
- Receive and promptly process requests for maintenance repairs and custodial needs.
- Follow all terms of the Public Relations Policy
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in a residential facility preferred but not required.
- CPR/Lifesaving Certification preferred by not required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- communication skills – written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem-solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation