In this 12-month discipleship program, there are 5 key components that will be learned in order to live a life free of addiction.
- PSNC – Personal Studies for New Christians
- Class time devoted to personalized contract work and 1 on 1 meetings
- A teacher to accommodate any learning needs.
- Daily Devotions (morning and night)
- Bible Studies
- All contract work is biblically based
- Celebrate Recovery (12 Steps)
- Healthy living skills.
- Daily Exercise.
- Traininig on the importance of caring for our temple.
- Provide balanced meals and healthy menu planning.
- Provide Emergency doctors visits if needed (we do not have medical staff).
- Availability to staff for one on ones when needed.
- Meet each student where they are addressing their personal needs.
- Teach them to seek out guidance from the Bible and God.
- Building coping skills.
- Teach women to build a positive and healthy self image.
- Help women learn to set and meet goals.
- Group Studies based on Teen Challenge Group studies, bible study classes, and devotions.
- Cooking, Cleaning, and Gardening
- Relational skills
- Job Skills and Resume Writing
- Continued Education
- Parenting for All Students
- Power Over Addiction
- Financial Peace/Budgeting
- Stress Management and Seeking Safety (Coping Skills for Addicts and PTSD)
- Identify where each student is emotionally based on individual needs.
- Identify what binds the students up and work with them to be set free.
- Identify where each student needs healing and address those areas.
- Each student receives a personal contract (list of studies and work).
- Each student will complete contract work and meet one on one with staff to discuss each item and where they are in the four core areas (mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical).
- One on One mentors.
Below are other services the ministry offers:
Nutrition and Exercise
and so much more!